Exceptions may account for just a fraction of your mail responses, but how you handle those transactions is a reflection of the overall quality of your donor care.
We route responses that require additional handling to our Exception Services department – or to you as the client if requested – where they’re processed according to your unique business rules. We deliver a complete back-office solution that minimizes the number of transactions sent to you, helping your staff stay focused on mission-critical work.
Highly trained employees process every non-standard piece of mail we receive, no matter how irregular or complex. Each transaction receives individualized care according to your specifications – ensuring the swift, thoughtful and accurate response every donor deserves.
Merkle RMG’s exception services include:
- Sending rejected responses back to the donor
- Database look-up for white mail responses and other queries
- Direct keying into client databases where required
- Matching gifts
- Donor comment mail
- Hand-written notes as well as auto-pen capabilities
- Fulfilling annual reports, back issues of magazines, and other special requests
Learn about this service and more in our Donation Processing video:
Next Page: Contact Management