Nonprofits devote valuable time and resources to ensure their charitable events are successful. But that can limit their bandwidth to fully support important back-end processes — like managing event-related revenue, capturing relevant data and communicating with participants.
Merkle RMG’s event processing services offer an effective, cost-efficient and secure way to manage those essential functions, from registration and customer service, to donation processing and data capture, to acknowledgement and reporting. Our scalable solutions can support fundraisers of any size, so you can plan and conduct your event with confidence.
Merkle RMG delivers comprehensive back-end event support by:
- Securely depositing funds and processing credit card payments following Level 1 PCI-DSS requirements
- Accurately capturing data for upload to your database, using advanced technology, or direct keying if required
- Processing advance and day-of registrations within 2–3 business days
- Capturing digital images of checks and registration forms for search, retrieval and storage in our secure, web-based Arch-e application
- Fulfilling pre-event information packets and post-event acknowledgements
- Providing contact center services to handle inbound calls and email inquiries, as well as make post-event thank-you calls
- Offering our best practices experience through an account manager dedicated to overseeing your program and activity
Learn more about this service in our Event Processing video: